Technical Recruiter: Location Louisville, KY
Anchor Point Technology Resources is aggressively seeking an Information Technology technical recruiter to help fulfill the growing number of IT positions in the region. This is an exciting time to be in this business as companies recalibrate their workforce-post pandemic. We would prefer someone with some experience in the staffing and direct-hire industry (1+ years). The ideal candidate will have the ability to source, identify, screen, and present qualified candidates to our client hiring managers across the region and country. Successful recruiters will work with a high sense of urgency and accountability in a fairly autonomous, fast paced environment. In addition, you will easily build rapport with technical candidates through phone, email and in-person communications as well as various social media.
Technical Recruiting experience is preferred, but candidates with 1+ years of professional recruiting, sales, and/or Account Management experience will be considered. Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred. Remote work will be considered. If you are familiar with the following job functions, we'd love to hear from you
Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Successfully review job descriptions to understand the needs of the hiring manager
- Review and understand technology, technical roles, and technical skills
- Create detailed job descriptions
- Identify sourcing oppurtunities and unique avenues to uncover potential candidates
- Review applications to verify if position requirements are met
- Screen candidates to assess competence against technical job description
- Present candidates to hiring managers
- Interview and evaluate candidates
- Foster long-term relationships with the candidates
- Continuous follow-up with candidates
We offer a competitive salary plus commission, and company benefits. Anchor Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates must be legally eligible to work for any employer in the U.S. without the need for sponsorship.