Jr. Voice / Telephony Engineer Description:
Are you currently in a systems support or network admin role, but looking for a change?
If you're interested in carving out a niche for yourself within unified communications, and telephony solutions, then this permanent role may be the perfect fit.
We're currently seeking an individual with at least some base-level knowledge of Cisco Contact Center (and top-notch customer service skills) to join a small, but growing team on the NE side of Indy; blend of on-site and remote work.
Give us a shout to learn more! Additional Details Below.
Jr. Voice / Telephony Engineer Duties:
- Design, implement and maintain call center technologies and infrastructure. Also install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain VoIP telephony systems.
Jr. Voice / Telephony Engineer Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience in Unified Communications or related technologies.
- 1 year of experience with UCCE (IP-IVR or CVP) using ICM Script Editor and ICM admin preferred.
- 1 year of experience with CUIC, Cisco Call Studio and Contact Center Express preferred.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Desktop and Server operating systems preferred.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and related protocols such as DNS and DHCP preferred.