Calling all Project Managers!
Check out this Seminar on August 16th explaining how to use Strategic Templates to Drive Project Success taught by Todd Troup.
AUG 16 Seminar: Strategic Templates to drive Project success!
· August 16 from 1 to 4pm in Fishers IN
· Attend a 3-hour seminar and learn to think strategically and build templates for Project Management that match and support your project methodology and help to drive your projects forward!
· Review many examples of our templates, learn the strategies behind what goes into building then, and learn how to gather project details to drive your projects forward.
· Help to build several examples of key templates that drive your project forward.
· Learn how to include key questions in your templates to uncover those nasty “Got-cha’s”
· Learn to use templates to carry the entire project team forward with the schedule
· Learn how to store and share templates so that you encourage a collaborative environment
· Learn how to properly name and version your templates before they are out of control
· Useful for top Executives, Admins, Directors, Managers, Project Managers, PMO Managers, project team members, and many others. Individuals and groups welcome!
· PMP’s and other students can submit 3 PDU / CE hours for this seminar.
· For questions call 317-698-5531