V&V Engineer Description:
Working in a multi-disciplinary environment with software, control, electrical and mechanical engineers, System/SW Verification Engineer will work on verification test planning and execution for complex electro-mechanical medical device products. A major job function for this position will be to perform hands-on requirement and V&V documentation.
V&V Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design and execution of software Verification and Validation test procedures.
- Use test environment and internal/external automatic testing tools to ensure that software requirements are implemented correctly.
- Interact closely with Development Engineers.
- Improvement of test processes.
- Travel (domestic) to customer sites in order to run tests in real environment.
- Act as key contributor in trainings of new Interns and support them in the transfer of knowledge during the learning process.
- Bachelor's degree in Software or other related Engineering major. Master’s degree preferred.
- Previous experience in software testing, validation, and/or verification
- Excellent technical documentation reading and writing skills.
- Strong communication skills.