UX/UI Engineer Responsibilities:
Creates a successful user experience by studying user interests; developing and organizing an information architecture; developing and testing prototypes.
UX/UI ENGINEER Duties:
- Develops concept for information structure by studying product/service content; analyzing user goals and target audience; conducting focus groups, user interviews, and surveys; conceiving information architecture.
- Organizes information by creating visualizations of content; sequencing and relating elements; preparing storyboards; applying principles of human-computer interaction, comprehension, learning, and aesthetics.
- Develops prototypes by creating look and feel of the concept; structuring information filtering and retrieval; coordinating scripts and graphics with writers and designers; testing prototypes; observing usability; defining specifications.
- Maintains production schedule by coordinating requirements among marketing, engineering, quality assurance, and documentation teams.
- Documents actions by creating functional descriptions and schematics.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
UX/UI ENGINEER Skills & Qualifications:
Web User Interface Design, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Problem Solving, Requirements Analysis, Usability Testing, Web Programming Skills, Web Graphic Design, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Written Communication