We are looking for an individual with a passion for being part of an Agile development team, participating in all aspect of the software development lifecycle, focusing on making the team more efficient and productive through quality software best practices.
As an Scrum Master, you will be given the opportunity to guide teams, reduce dependencies, unblock barriers, and meaningful impact on the quality of the platform.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Help self-organizing, self-managing teams achieve their goals
- Implement and support principles, rules and processes
- Identify and eliminate impediments and facilitate flow
- Facilitates preparation and readiness for PI planning, Demos, and Inspect & Adapt workshop
- Guides team in estimating practices and facilitates team estimates
- Supports Product Owner with intra-team dynamics with respect to priorities and scope
- Coordinate activities with other teams, attend Scrum of Scrums
- Coordinates with System Team, UX, DevOps, Shared Services and Release Management
- Facilitate team progress toward Iteration Goals and PI Objectives
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, Sprint Review, and iteration retrospective
- Drives team iteration execution, communicates with management and stakeholders, protects the team from uncontrolled injection of work (changes are evaluated/intentional)
- Encourages quality practices which ensure components, services, and applications which are delivered by your team(s) meet performance expectations, allow for graceful degradation, and are appropriately scalable (vertical or horizontal) for expected growth pattern.
- Supports Communities of Practice
- Builds a high-performing team – managing interpersonal conflicts, challenges, opportunities for growth, escalates people problems to team lead/management as necessary
- Maintain team data in JIRA and Portfolio to support estimates and execution
- Leads team effort in relentless improvement, define and implement improvement stories to increase the velocity and quality of the program