Oracle Developer Responsibilities:
Develops information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions using Oracle applications technologies; supports and develops software team.
Oracle Developer Duties:
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software devleopment lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Oracle Developer Skills & Qualifications:
Analyzing Information , Oracle Concepts, Technical Zeal, Flexibility, Software Design, Software Testing, Teamwork, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture, Coaching