- Participate in system design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Design, develop, and maintain applications.
- Establish layout and page flow on and between web pages.
- Create and maintain common styles used within the application.
- Work collaboratively with design & development teams on a daily basis.
- Work with the architecture team to implement best practices and design patterns.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant Web/GUI development experience in web applications
- Professional experience with Java (version 1.7-1.8) or C# and the .NET Framework version 4.5+
- Professional experience with HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS3, ASP.Net, MVC, and Visual Studio, ReactJS, GraphQL, HTML5
- Capability of translating business requirements into application screens and integration into overall application environment
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of the team in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred; equivalent work experience in related field will be considered