- We are looking for exceptional Android Engineers with a passion for crafting simple systems that solve complex problems.
- As a Software Engineer on our Android Team, you will work with our top-notch Design and Product teams to build smooth, native experiences using modern methodologies and frameworks.
- We are looking for Software Engineers who care about code quality, uptime, performance, continuous integration and deployment, SOLID design principles, test-driven development, and agile methodologies.
- Architect, design, develop, test, maintain and improve software systems.
- Collaborate with other engineers and members of the digital team to determine priorities and best practices, and refine functional requirements.
Skills / Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in delivering working software, preferably mobile applications
- Write clean, well-tested code
- Have a strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
The ideal candidte will:
- Enjoy working in a fast-moving startup environment in which individual contributors are trusted and depended upon to set technical direction
- Believe that work-life balance is a characteristic of highly functioning engineering teams
- Enjoy learning new things and sharing knowledge with coworkers
- Take the initiative in identifying and removing roadblocks
- Be a pleasure to work with in a professional environment
- Be comfortable giving and receiving honest feedback
- Be unafraid of failure
- Enjoy disrupting the status quo