Sr. Oracle DBA Responsibilities:
Ensures database performance by planning, developing, managing, and securing Oracle databases.
SR. ORACLE DBA Duties:
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Meets enterprise requirements by planning and developing database structure; developing database utilization policies, procedures, security, backup, and recovery.
- Confirms database requirements by conferring with clients; studying operations and objectives; integrating enterprise requirements; applying database concepts and functional capabilities.
- Maintains design structure by directing implementation of SQL standards and guidelines.
- Completes platform upgrades and migrations by issuing instructions; monitoring performance; coordinating actions.
- Maintains data integrity by establishing standards; monitoring performance.
- Maintains database performance by developing tuning methodologies.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing database performance and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
SR. ORACLE DBA Skills & Qualifications:
Oracle, Database Security, Distributed Oracle Databases, Productivity, Problem Solving, Database Performance Tuning, Oracle Internals, Oracle Concepts, Data Maintenance, Dealing with Complexity, Database Management